Message from UVC
Dear UVC customers, we would like to thank you for choosing us as your new DTS provider, and we commit ourselves to work with you.
However, tell us about your experience, give us your feedback so that we would improve our services. This industry can only get better if it takes inputs from people who have firsthand experience. And, that is you!
Every time when a new regulatory deadline approaches, there is a rush to comply with. We encourage the culture of fulfilling the legal mandates. But, we also advise you to get a thorough understanding of the situation in advance, and make a reasonable decision. That way, you won’t regret.
Any business decision comprises a lot of variables. Understanding those variables, factoring, and weighing each one of them against your benefit is the most important first step.
- Initial price (installation fee)
- Recurrent payment (weekly or monthly fee)
- Maintenance cost
- Length of contract
- Anticipated future expense
- Technology… and the like are some of the factors you should consider.
- And we vow to provide you the best!
We are also excited to inform you about some advantages of the DTS system we provide:
- Our DTS system is based on the new DFHV issued Taxi Meter App. This platform is guaranteed to integrate with the new Dispatch App.
- With the Dispatch App you have the advantages to get a digital dispatch any time whenever you are logged-inn. Some DTS providers may want to keep their legacy dispatch system unlike us.
- Our DTS is ready to participate in the dynamic pricing, whether it is through the Dispatch App, or through across the board reduced hail pricing.
- We understand the inconvenience. But, our back seat terminals will be installed soon. We are testing the app developed for that purpose.
One of the greatest advantages of participating the Dispatch App is that the volume of taxis to respond to the call at any given time, and that improves our competitiveness.
Wishing you the best, we are anxiously waiting to hear from you.